Monday to Saturday - 8:00 -17:30
Get Involved with AzAMFT
Are you looking for a way to give back to your profession? Then volunteer with AzAMFT! We have a variety of ways for our members to get involved – some are one-time tasks with no long-term commitment, while others are spread out over a period of time.
Below is a current list of tasks with which we could use some extra helping hands. If you would like to help out with any of these, please contact our President, Karen Gage.
- 1) Elections Committee Member: solicit candidates to run for association offices and to coordinate the elections process
2) Liaison with Board of Behavioral Health Examiners: attend some BBHE meetings and help AzAMFT members through the credentialing process; preferably live in the Phoenix area
- 3) Fall Conference Committee Member: assists with planning fall conference in Tucson; preferably live in the Tucson area
4) Membership Committee Members: call AzAMFT members whose memberships have recently expired and encourage them to reinstate their AzAMFT membership
- 5) Membership Committee Members: periodically check the BBHE website for newly licensed LMFTs and LAMFTs, and then communicate this information to our Membership Coordinator to encourage these therapists to become members of AzAMFT